Layla’s personality Post

Hi Edublogger,

My names Layla619 or Layla if you want a slightly more casual option. I live in the hot country of Australia more specifically Adelaide. If you aren’t from Australia then you are probably thinking that I live in the outback, I don’t I live in the city. I’am 10 years olds and I’am in grade 6 and my teacher is Mrs Davis the best year 6 teacher you will ever find.

Some of my interests are craft, especially drawing and sport. I love sport it is probably my biggest passion so I will list the sports I play. Tee-ball, Softball, Soccer, AFL, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Tennis,  and I’m pretty sure this doesn’t count as a sport I play but any time I get the chance I go crazy about dodgeball.

I really like making things and any chance I have to draw something at school or at home I take it. On this blog I will probably posting about my self and just like you I’m participating in the student blog challenge so I will be constantly be updating that too.

From layla

6 thoughts on “Layla’s personality Post

1. Hi Layla,
    Great start to the STUBC. Have you created your avatar yet?
    Also don’t forget to post the URL to your post each week on the Google doc in the STUBC link.

PS: Think about how you use the apostrophe of contraction. Is is used when you leave a letter out to ‘contract’ or shorten the word. For example, I am or I’m.
    Mrs D

Reply

2. Layla, I really enjoyed reading your page about credit badges, but I couldn’t figure out how to leave a comment there. You gave some great information for us.

I got to do a learning trip to Nova Scotia for several summers, and one of my traveling companions was from a city in Australia. She taught us a lot of things about the land, the people, and the history there. It is such a fascinating country, and I hope you will continue to tell us more about your special land all throughout the blogging challenge. Our class hopes to share a lot about our area of the United States of America too, for we love our mountains and snow a lot.

I also wonder if you can share some of your artwork during the blogging challenge. Your post got us all very curious about it.

Keep up the great blogging!
    ~Miss Blessing
    #STUBC commenter
    Vermont, USA

Reply

1. Dear Miss Blessing

Thank you for telling me about the glitch with my page I have fixed it now so hopefully you will be able to comment on it now. You mentioned that you are from the USA and same as you I would really love to learn more about your country. I have only been to the USA once and that was to go to Canada and the weather was very different from around here. It’s march at the moment so we are just starting Autumn and yet it is still hot. What is the weather like in your country at the moment? I would love to learn more.

From Layla

Reply

3. Hi Layla
    wow, your life sounds really exciting. It’s super cool that you do so many sports. How’s life in the outback Adelaide? What team do you go for in AFL?
    Reply soon,
    Therese

Reply

1. Hi Therese

Thanks for the comment it was really nice and I hop to keep a conversation going. Just so you know I don’t live in the outback of Australia I live in Adelaide and that is pretty much a busy country but it usually hot this time of year. I don’t really go for a team in AFL because my parents go for Port Power and my grandparents go for The Crows so they always fight over who’s team is better so I don’t really bother to take a side.

From Layla

Reply

4. Hey Layla, I’m Lauren! I love your blog so much, it’s so interesting & easy to read👍🏻. I’m from the USA & I’ve never been to Australia (but I really want to). Of course dodgeball counts as a sport, it’s so much fun to play🤪. I love your blog’s quote, it’s really cool & inspirational⭐️. How’s school going? I hope it’s going well. My blog is http://yourgirllauren3.edublogs.org if you want to check it out 🙂

Reply